Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bodhisattva
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Buddha and the Two Boys: Lecture I: Buddha and the Two Boys of Jesus
- is called a Buddha. Before that, he was merely a bodhisattva, that is, a
- higher, spiritual regions was that Bodhisattva who then incarnated in India
- however, the bodhisattvas rose to the spiritual regions where they could
- When that Bodhisattva
- century before Christ â€” sitting of the Bodhisattva under
- Bodhisattva has administered his office after about three thousand years of
- Bodhisattva individuality, because it has become Buddha, is no longer able
- to it as a bodhisattva. In this way The great Christ event was also
- Buddha child and recognized that here a Bodhisattva was maturing into a
- of the Gospel of Luke. He now saw the Bodhisattva as the real Buddha before
- Title: Buddha and the Two Boys: Lecture II: The Gospels, Buddha and the Two Boys of Jesus
- in the 6th century B.C., was a Bodhisattva.
- Such a Bodhisattva becomes a Buddha in a very
- individuality. After this embodiment, the Bodhisattva Buddha did not have
- Bodhisattva Buddha reappears embodied in the etheric body, he then appears,
- development. What happened when the Bodhisattva became a Buddha?
- individuality, which was embodied in the Bodhisattva Buddha, had the task
- called the Bodhisattva, when that individuality called the Bodhisattva was
- Buddha was there. Therefore, the Bodhisattva had to become
- people were most advanced, the Bodhisattva Buddha could bring this
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: