Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lotze
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evil and Spiritual Science
- Lotze, one of the most significant thinkers of the
- most significant contemporaries, who like Hermann Lotze stood
- Now Lotze was no atheist, but one who assumed God as living and
- Against this Lotze objected at the same time: whoever gives
- same animal kingdom issues? So Lotze turned away from the idea
- since it was only possible then, Lotze thought, to extract the
- preparing to be able to build goodness thereupon. So Lotze
- — Against this Lotze objected: but then we limit what we
- could add still other matters that Lotze and other thinkers
- have said on the problem and riddle of evil — Lotze is
- attention to that to which Lotze came to in the end, because
- that will be important for us later. So Lotze turned against
- one possible. — Now against this Lotze objected: in any
- Lotze thought, Leibnitz has limited the omnipotence of God and
- Lotze thought, there is still a way out. One must say: in
- details. So Lotze said: but what can a viewpoint give, which
- Lotze thought — and this was the culmination of his
- not human wisdom Lotze thought: wisdom we cannot reach and
- which justifies evil. So Lotze transposed the wise concepts of
- we come up against step by step in life; and even as Lotze
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: