Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vach
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Popular Occultism: Lecture 1: Popular Occultism, Introtroduction
- until the Ego enters Devachan, where it remains until it begins a new
- Title: Popular Occultism: Lecture 2: Man's Ascent into the Supersensible World
- one, the spiritual world or Devachan. Deva means God in Chan means field
- or habitation. Devachan therefore means the spirit of God. In so far
- I will try to speak of the astral and devachanic worlds by keeping as
- opens out to him; the inner power of hearing discloses the Devachanic
- Title: Popular Occultism: Lecture 3: The Different Conditions of Man's Life After Death
- Afterwards man enters Devachan. This is clearly indicated in the Gospel
- compensated in Devachan. When the soul has laid aside its earthly desires,
- it enters the Devachan state of existence.
- connections and ties reach us as far as Devachan. Two people are intimate
- Yet the physical body constitutes a certain obstacle. In Devachan this
- experiences in Devachan. Life in Devachan is not a dream-condition,
- Earth. In Devachan everything appears in a stronger light. We do not
- lose our friends in Devachan; our connections with them are simply of
- another kin — it is a far more intimate and spiritual union. Devachan
- Title: Popular Occultism: Lecture 4: The Devachanic World
- THE DEVACHANIC WORLD
- THE DEVACHANIC WORLD
- a description of Devachan, that is to say, of man's experiences in that
- world is found in Devachan as a vacuum corresponding to the space occupied
- world is found in Devachan as something resplendent, radiant and resounding.
- in Devachan as a positive. Everything consisted of firm, mineral substances,
- a vacuum, existing in the first region of Devachan. This constitutes,
- as it were, the firm foundation of Devachan: the continent of Devachan.
- regions of Devachan.
- In Devachan, all that constitutes
- be compared with the ocean. This is the second region of Devachan. There
- of Devachan, have a great regularity. One might compare them with the
- of air, it is the atmosphere in Devachan. It contains everything which
- through clairvoyance he was able to have perceptions in Devachan, a battle
- in Devachan. At the foundation of each animal, each plant, each crystal,
- there is a thought, an idea. All this is engraved in Devachan.
- he becomes a degree less selfish. The first region of Devachan is the
- the second region, the oceanic region of Devachan, he experiences the
- atmosphere of Devachan, the initiate and the human being living between
- gained in Devachan.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Popular Occultism: Lecture 5: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- the causal body which man keeps throughout the Devachan-period and through
- backwards. Only then may he enter Devachan.
- Devachanic world. There, the human being can elaborate everything
- the soul. In the continental region of Devachan all our experiences
- changed the forces. In the atmospheric region of Devachan we experience
- magnet. The human being returning from Devachan, gathers astral substance
- a new astral body exactly corresponding to what he developed in Devachan;
- are called Mahadevas. Also outside Devachan they have a certain significance
- Title: Popular Occultism: Lecture 6: Man's Return to a New Earthly Life
- (Kamaloka), man enters Devachan, where he transforms his experiences
- region of Devachan. There he experiences everything which takes on the
- the "atmosphere" of Devachan. To the spiritual human being
- Title: Popular Occultism: Lecture 7: Effects of the Law of Karma
- Is man's only work in Kamaloca and Devachan to work for himself? On
- change in the vegetable kingdom is directed from the sphere of Devachan.
- Devachan. We ourselves prepared the nest where we were born. In Kamaloca,
- Title: Life Between Two Incarnations
- begins for man the time of Devachan, the entrance into the spiritual
- enjoys absolute bliss. For, what is actually the time of Devachan? You
- devachan time. This happens during a long, long time. This is a
- Devachan the fruit of the past life into the plan for a new life.
- new rebirth? At this time man is in his Devachan, and there he feels
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: