Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: atom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Memůria e Amor
- Ocorre o mesmo com o pensamento. Em ess√™ncia, o pensamento certamente n√£o √© um processo cerebral, mas sem o suporte do c√©rebro ele n√£o poderia ter seu curso terrestre. √Ä luz dessa compara√ß√£o, obt√©m-se uma concep√ß√£o correta da espiritualidade, bem como das limita√ß√Ķes f√≠sicas do pensamento humano. Em suma, meus queridos amigos, aqui na vida terrena n√£o h√° nada no homem que n√£o dependa do corpo como sustento. Carregamos nossos √≥rg√£os dentro do corpo - pulm√£o, cora√ß√£o, c√©rebro e assim por diante. Com sa√ļde normal, n√£o temos percep√ß√£o consciente de nossos √≥rg√£os internos. N√≥s os percebemos apenas quando doentes, e ainda assim de maneira muito imperfeita. Nunca podemos afirmar que possu√≠mos conhecimento de um √≥rg√£o por lhe termos olhado diretamente, a menos que estejamos estudando anatomia ‚Äď mas a√≠ n√£o estamos estudando um √≥rg√£o vivo. Nunca podemos dizer que temos a mesma vis√£o de um √≥rg√£o interno que temos de um objeto externo. √Č caracter√≠stico da vida terrena n√£o conhecermos o interior de nosso corpo por meio da consci√™ncia comum. Ainda menos um homem conhece do que ele geralmente considera de maior valor para sua exist√™ncia corporal ‚Äď o interior de sua cabe√ßa. Pois quando ele come√ßa a saber alguma coisa a seu respeito, via de regra, o conhecimento se mostra deveras desagrad√°vel ‚Äď dor de cabe√ßa e tudo o que a acompanha.
- Title: "Heaven and Earth will pass away but my words will not pass away"
- which are absorbed by the Archai, to be transmuted into the atoms
- intended to form the mineral atoms on Jupiter. Many years ago, to a
- explain how childish an idea it is, to imagine the atoms of the earth
- as the physicist sees them. Instead, we must think of these atoms as
- earth atom. To-day this resides no longer in the Saturn man, but in the
- This is the atom in its
- reality, compared with which the physicist's atom is a very
- childish concept. For this atom in actual fact has come into being in a
- most complicated manner. Think for a moment that this atom must evolve
- be changed to an atom for Jupiter by the Spirits of Personality, who,
- Title: Lecture: Philosophy and Anthroposophy
- dependent upon the transmission of material atoms. What passes over into
- Title: Social Understanding: Lecture II: Social Understanding Through Spiritual Scientific Knowledge
- external anatomy and physiology; to do that they would need to investigate
- Title: Impulse for Renewal: Lecture I: Anthroposophy and Natural Science
- not to create a rationalistic world of atoms.
- sense perceptive phenomenon into the atomic content behind it,
- — can one actually arrive at atomic weight ratios without
- observing the atomic world? Now, in this case one can counter
- phenomenon? One has no involvement with it. With atomic weight
- atomic weight ratios numerically in order to clarify how
- when I offer a complexity of phenomenon, turn back to atomic
- small world system where the atoms would move in relation to
- as in the big. So one had in the single atoms and molecules a
- atomic theory.
- Today atomic theory has to a certain extent become
- 19th Century appearing in this un-Goethean atomic
- manner, it will not sin against justified atomic theory; it
- Title: Impulse for Renewal: Lecture II: The Human and the Animal Organisation
- came to this treatise on the basis of some anatomical and
- consider the words more anatomically-physiologically,
- metamorphosed forms. This can also simply be anatomically
- Title: Impulse for Renewal: Lecture III: Anthroposophy and Philosophy
- — for my sake right up to atomic theory, which I don't
- Title: First Class, Vol. I: Lesson 6
- are made into objects, in anatomy, do we see them so. But just
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture III: Fanaticism Versus a Real Conception of Life in Social Thinking and Willing
- fallen apart into atoms: How has the inner structure actually
- Title: Community Building
- unite them, but, on the contrary, isolates them: it atomizes
- being to another, which, out of the atomized individuals
- Title: Polarities in Evolution: Lecture 2: East, West, and the Culture of Middle Europe, the Science of Initiation
- anatomy and physiology, but it is true. We no longer have
- Title: Polarities in Evolution: Lecture 6: Materialism and Mysticism, Knowledge as a Deed of the Soul
- know what materialistic anatomy, materialistic
- mistaken to look for atoms and molecules in the world we
- proud to say that they do not take atoms and molecules to
- It is immaterial, however, if you assume atoms to be
- This applies also to atoms seen as points where forces
- are located. As soon as you base yourself on atomistic
- professor of anatomy [ Note
- Title: Polarities in Evolution: Lecture 7: Materialism, Mysticism, Anthroposophy, Liberalism, Conservatism
- molecular and atomic theory—it makes no difference
- Title: Polarities in Evolution: Lecture 9: East, West, and Middle
- being that is given in anatomy or physiology today, which
- given on the basis of modern anatomy and physiology, i.e.
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: