Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ponder
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evil and Spiritual Science
- human pondering had to take the form that we meet up with in
- Title: New Spirituality: Lecture 2: The New Spirituality and the Christ Experiance of the Twentieth Century - 1
- what preponderates here is economic thinking. Whereas Germany has gone to pieces because the
- Title: "Heaven and Earth will pass away but my words will not pass away"
- the powers of earthly humanity —when we thus ponder over the
- and simple a form as above, but it is most desirable to ponder over the
- Jupiter, and, finally, seriously ponder over the truth that within the
- — will enter into pralaya — when we ponder over these
- Title: Meditative Knowledge of Man: Lecture I: The Pedagogy of the West and of Central Europe: The Inner Attitude of the Teacher
- out of this diffidence a new and imponderable power, which will make you
- things in teaching and in education are the imponderables. A teacher who
- Title: Fairy Tales: in the light of Spiritual Investigation
- thinking, in which a kind of pondering has taken place,
- Title: Impulse for Renewal: Lecture IV: Anthroposophy and Pedagogy
- attributes to the pedagogical-didactic imponderables, when he
- them, can imitate them right into the imponderable thoughts
- Therefore, we need to look into even the imponderables in
- Title: First Class Lessons: Lesson XXI (recapitulation)
- There we should ponder in this interweaving of our own being in
- weaving cosmic ether; there we should ponder the living power
- of our own soul, which we cannot ponder by thinking because
- The selfhood, it should then ponder
- Title: First Class Lessons: Lesson XXIII (recapitulation)
- by pondering the following: In order to achieve true knowledge
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture III: Fanaticism Versus a Real Conception of Life in Social Thinking and Willing
- ponder about the manner and way in which people could acquire
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: