Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spheres
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Popular Occultism: Lecture 2: Man's Ascent into the Supersensible World
- spoke of the music of the spheres; this was not a fantastic invention,
- In the singing-match of the brother-spheres,
- Title: i Spirituality: Lecture 1: Historical Symptomology, the Year 790, Alcuin, Greeks, Platonism, Aristotelianism, East, West, Middle, Ego
- in themselves what was divided between three spheres. They themselves organize it in the social
- Title: New Spirituality: Lecture 4: The New Spirituality and the Christ Experiance of the Twentieth Century - 3
- everywhere, and yet humanity will not take a stand. Until it makes a stand in all three spheres
- of life — in the spiritual, the political and the economic spheres — no cure can come
- Title: "Heaven and Earth will pass away but my words will not pass away"
- Spheres and are productive forces. Intuitions are actualities entering
- but that this harmony of the spheres definitely becomes growth of
- Title: Tree of Life/Knowledge: Lecture I: Tree of Life - I
- spheres of life in different degrees, but already in the
- Title: Tree of Life/Knowledge: Lecture IV: Harmonizing Thinking, Feeling and Willing
- production of certain spheres of ideation on the basis of those
- Title: Meditative Knowledge of Man: Lecture II: The Three Fundamental Forces in EducatioN
- the earthly projection of the music of the spheres. In truth, a tone of
- after death the earthly music is transformed into the music of the spheres
- Title: Buddha and the Two Boys: Lecture I: Buddha and the Two Boys of Jesus
- of mankind. Thus, from higher spheres, mission after mission is transmitted
- Title: Lecture: Art As A Bridge Between The Sensible And The Supersensible
- economic spheres, people listened. On many such occasions, it initially
- Title: Raphael's Mission in the Light of the Science of the Spirit
- did he raise himself to other spheres.
- Title: The Worldview of Herman Grimm in Relation to Spiritual Science
- said, he brings the highest spiritual spheres down to the
- Title: Impulse for Renewal: Lecture I: Anthroposophy and Natural Science
- forms when they enter into other spheres. One thing remains the
- same in all spheres which is what gives the scientific point of
- result overlook what appears in higher spheres. Due to special
- Title: First Class, Vol. I: Lesson 4
- spheres, so that when he passes through the gates of death, he
- us alone on earth, but want to bring us into their spheres.
- Title: First Class, Vol. I: Lesson 7
- Title: First Class, Vol. II: Lesson 17
- Seraphim join the conversation. A choir of the spiritual spheres
- Title: First Class Lessons: Lesson XXIII (recapitulation)
- the music of the spheres. Therefore, the Guardian of the
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture II: Comparisons at Solving the Social Question based on Life's Realities
- deflected by other branches, other spheres of the social
- proficiencies. Only then will both these spheres work in the
- These three spheres have a valid autonomy in a healthy organism
- separation of religious life from the other spheres, from the
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture III: Fanaticism Versus a Real Conception of Life in Social Thinking and Willing
- since in the more modern time the spheres of political life
- social spheres a disaster. The social catastrophe which has
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture VI: What Significance does Work have for the Modern Proletarian?
- the spiritual life had to be freed from both the other spheres
- spiritual life must become free from both other spheres. Only
- interest in all spheres in any occupation.
- Title: Lecture: Richard Wagner and Mysticism
- are talking about, speak of music. The Music of the Spheres
- Spheres is a reality, for there is a region of the spiritual world in
- world is designated as that of the Music of the Spheres. It is a
- Title: Community Building
- special attention must be given to this in the various spheres
- Title: Polarities in Evolution: Lecture 1: Evolution and Consciousness, Lucifer, Ahriman
- spheres can only be achieved if we train ourselves as far
- is able to give us into the spheres that lie beyond
- from earthly concerns to spheres beyond this earth. There
- beings therefore no longer relate to the spheres beyond
- Title: Polarities in Evolution: Lecture 3: Political Empires
- individuals who have been raised to the highest spheres
- Title: Polarities in Evolution: Lecture 5: How the Material Can Be Understood Only through the Spirit
- background to gravity. I hear the music of the spheres
- Title: Polarities in Evolution: Lecture 8: The Opposition of Knowledge and Faith, Its Overcoming
- with divine spheres; they felt this and perceived it the
- spheres and making sure that no impulse enters into
- sense-perceptible world can become knowledge of spheres
- Title: Polarities in Evolution: Lecture 9: East, West, and Middle
- element present here on earth to the spheres beyond this
- the three spheres of culture, politics and the economy.
- economy to include the spheres of politics and the life
- Title: Polarities in Evolution: Lecture 10: Transition from the Luciferic to the Ahrimanic Age and the Christ Event to Come
- way as the Christ spirit came from spheres beyond this world, beyond the
- Title: Polarities in Evolution: Lecture 11: Modern Science and Christianity, Threefold Social Order, Goetheanism
- from spheres beyond this earth — doing so at
- has come to earth from spheres beyond the earth.
- with longing to the spheres beyond this earth because we
- must be made to have a very real influence in all spheres
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: