Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sway
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: New Spirituality: Lecture 5: The New Spirituality and the Christ Experiance of the Twentieth Century - 4
- development of humanity, to compare the longing for knowledge which holds sway today with the
- intensity of the longing for knowledge that held sway before the middle of the fifteenth century.
- Title: New Spirituality: Lecture 6: The New Spirituality and the Christ Experiance of the Twentieth Century - 5
- spiritual worlds through the blood. When the authority principle still held sway, one only needed
- Title: World Downfall and Resurrection
- still held sway, down to the very latest generation. Men
- under this ancestral sway. These bodies are all related, they
- felt the sway of the Divinity behind this tribal ancestor whose
- beheld the sway of this Divinity in the bodies, in the blood
- sway of the Godhead in the blood, in the body, in the Earth. It
- Title: Raphael's Mission in the Light of the Science of the Spirit
- Christian fire could have held sway in Raphael. Nevertheless,
- Title: The Worldview of Herman Grimm in Relation to Spiritual Science
- looks for what held sway in Homer's Phantasy. But what he says
- Title: Lecture: Richard Wagner and Mysticism
- But later on, a different principle began to hold sway the
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Wisdom in the Early Christian Centuries
- year the cycle is repeated. If these Powers alone held sway, there
- Title: Polarities in Evolution: Lecture 1: Evolution and Consciousness, Lucifer, Ahriman
- of being swayed by our subjective emotions. We must not,
- Title: Problems of Our Time: Main Features of the Social Question and the Threefold Order of the Social Organism
- sway, but the independent spiritual life will be the domain of
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: