Searching First Scientific Lecture-Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: kinematics
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- Kinematics, i.e. the science of Movement. Now it is very important
- for you to be clear on this point, — to realize that Kinematics
- is in kinematics, in the science of movement also; I think the
- In Arithmetic, in Geometry and in Phoronomy or Kinematics we have the
- and Mechanics, or Kinematics and Mechanics. Mechanics has to do with
- Geometry and Kinematics are not yet Natural Sciences in the proper
- example, how great is the leap from kinematics into mechanics. The
- kinematics, to which they also add a little dose of mechanics, they
- truths of arithmetic, geometry and kinematics, — these we
- Goethe. Only where we pass on from kinematics to mechanics can we
- only find our way aright if we know what the leap is from Kinematics
- Title: Second Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- in the sense of pure kinematics, that a point (in such a case we
- the realm of pure kinematics. But this would not yet lead us to real
- contains, as by arithmetic, geometry and kinematics I get a clear
- Title: Tenth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- algebra, geometry and kinematics, then we are doing far more
- whence come geometry and kinematics — and on the other hand
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: