Searching First Scientific Lecture-Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: matter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Prefatory Note: First Scientific Lecture-Course
- Matter is built up in the way in which the Christ has
- Title: First Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- interaction thereof with processes in ponderable matter.
- light will interact with matter that is in its path. Goethe puts into
- words how light and matter interact. That is no “law”; it
- what is called matter to be thus sub-divided, In terms of this
- minute particle — say, a minute particle of matter weighing one
- from the matter in the one, which brings the other into movement. If
- Title: Second Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- Will in matter and on the other hand the lightening of Will into
- only bound to downward tending matter. And now please think of this:
- ponderable matter. We always tend to go up and out beyond our head
- speculation it seeks to find its way across into the realm of matter,
- the way across by really diving into the realm of matter, which is
- downward-pulling matter. The latter is well-nigh eliminated, to the
- heavy matter eliminated, and for our brain we are thereby enabled, to
- Unembarrassed by the weight of matter, the etheric body can here do
- is overwhelmed by the weight of matter. See then this memberment of
- physical matter. Thus in our brain the etheric organisms in some
- outer world than where we impinge on matter and make acquaintance
- prism. This is a matter of simple fact: the cylinder of light goes
- any cloudy fluid — through dim, cloudy, turbid matter in
- working-together of matter and light; a dimming of the light arises
- — the dimming of the light, brought about by matter. We can
- Title: Third Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- matter than in the middle, where it has less matter to go through.
- that it has less matter to go through in the middle and more at the
- edges. Think of it now. In the middle the light has less matter to go
- goes through less matter — the force of it is greater than
- due to the light's having less matter to go through, which presses
- Title: Fourth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- that matters.
- materialistic way. Bombarding little balls of matter would no longer
- us such a spectrum. It does not matter if we get the spectrum from
- Title: Fifth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- I shall now only have time for a for a few matters of principle.
- at all save as an outcome of the velocity, nor for that matter is the
- does not matter in this connection). Once again therefore: With our
- Title: Sixth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- were going into certain matters of principle which I will now try to
- and on the other hand the filling of space which we call matter,
- matter is that a genuine phenomenon of undulation — namely the
- matters of principle today, to give the necessary background. In
- Title: Seventh Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- — what matters most in this connection — the water in
- longer the ether; it is external physical matter, namely air. Our
- Title: Eighth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- course also go on into my own body. These are the subject-matter of
- these matters. How easily it can be argued that the uniquely
- a matter of fact and you need to see it. The physiological
- Title: Ninth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- strangely reminiscent of the properties of downright matter.
- behaves, in relation to a magnet, just as matter would behave. The
- Crookes called it “radiant matter”. As a result of the
- extreme attenuation, he imagined, the matter that is left inside
- the gaseous condition. He thinks of it as radiant matter —
- matter, the several particles of which are raying through space
- attenuated remnant of real matter, not a mere movement like the
- know what so-called “matter” is. But the phenomena
- indicated that this was something somehow identifiable with matter,
- or that of matter — would suffice us here. The Hittorf tubes
- was matter shooting through space. This too now proved
- nor is it simply a fine spray of matter. It is flowing electricity
- like those of matter. Shoot a material cannonball through the air
- without more ado, it shews that it isn't just matter. Matter would
- surely make a hole in going through other matter. So then they
- the conservation, — we have the metamorphosis of matter.
- mass and matter, we are approaching what is akin to
- magnetism? We are then studying matter, in all reality. It
- is into matter itself that you are descending when you study
- electricity is based on matter. Now on the contrary we must assume,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Tenth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- of matter itself in its old form. Out of the old ways of thinking,
- content in the matter through which it passes.
- element of matter. For you can imagine that a bombardment is taking
- emerges like a kind of shadow behaves like external matter. It
- matter” — as a form of matter neither solid, liquid or
- matter. We have, as it were, been trying to look at the current of
- kind of effects we are accustomed to see in matter.
- stable and enduring matter but with a complete metamorphosis of
- it matters not which one it is. You develop theories by uniting
- course not go about it in a fanatical way, for in such matters it
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: