Searching First Scientific Lecture-Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: buoyancy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Second Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- buoyancy and is thus formulated: — Immersed in a liquid, every
- brain. This is not there alone; there is also the buoyancy, by virtue
- upward buoyancy, while for the rest we live in the downward pull. Our
- unite with the force of buoyancy, — inasmuch as our brain
- connection namely with the buoyancy which is at work there. Whilst on
- to take hold of such things as physical weight and buoyancy for
- upward buoyancy; he therefore lives right into the connection that is
- down into such phenomena as pressure and buoyancy. Here is true
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: