Searching First Scientific Lecture-Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: compare
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Fifth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- what we should get from the Sun, (compare
- time. The space and time, compared to this real thing which we denote
- Title: Sixth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- start from a particular instance wherein we may compare the way of
- around us. We need only compare this sensation with what we feel when
- we may compare the feeling we have, when given up to a light-filled
- Title: Seventh Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- ask yourself in all seriousness, “How shall I now compare the
- Title: Eighth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- never compare with the ear if I were thinking realistically, but
- of the pecten, these I may rightly compare to what expands in the
- side, whereas in truth the ear can only be compared to the part of
- Here, in a higher realm, an activity which can only be compared to
- and it is wrong to compare the outcome of this monologue — in
- be compared to the vacuum inside the globe, and what then grows
- audible can only be compared to what penetrates from the
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: