Searching First Scientific Lecture-Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: deflected
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Second Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- deflected from its path. It now forms a circle away up there, but if
- the other side, yet in the process it is deflected by the prism. Were
- upward and deflected. Here then is something that deflects our
- speculations: By such a prism the cylinder of light is deflected
- that is here bent and deflected, but also with this new factor
- deflected upward, then what is dim is deflected upward too. That is
- to say, the dimming is deflected upward in the same direction as the
- light is. The light that is deflected upward has a dimming effect, so
- the brightly shining light, itself deflected, and then the sending
- light. Only the dimming and darkening effect is here deflected in the
- darkening is deflected in the opposite sense, — opposite to the
- Above, the dimming effect is deflected in the same sense as the
- happens, namely that on the one hand the dimming is deflected in the
- light that is deflected cut across each other. For that is how the
- Title: Ninth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- being deflected pretty strongly in this direction by the
- this direction, while yet another is deflected in the
- therefore called the rays that will here be deflected towards the
- γ-rays; and those are deflected in the opposite
- Title: Tenth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- be deflected by magnetic forces, they prove akin to what we should
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: