Searching First Scientific Lecture-Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: double
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Third Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- IIIa). If I now made a cylinder of light pass through this double
- case, downward in the other. Hence if I had such a double prism I
- to get an image. You see then how the double prism treats the light.
- the other colours in between. By means of such a double prism I
- than a double prism with its faces curved. The picture I now get is,
- another possibility. We could set up a double prism, not as in the
- replace the double prism by a lens, — a lens of this
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: