Searching First Scientific Lecture-Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: elastic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Sixth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- ether, a tenuous elastic substance. And since the laws of impact and
- recoil of elastic bodies are not so difficult to get to know, they
- the ether. They only had to regard them as little elastic bodies,
- — imagining the ether as an inherently elastic substance. So
- elasticity of the ether the extinction of the sodium line for
- supposed the mere elastic ether to be working. Such discoveries of
- in the elastic ether. Now that they learned of the interaction
- light is in reality, — it is vibrations in the elastic ether.
- vibrations of the elastic ether are really vibrations of
- as vibrations in the elastic ether. In the last resort we shall get
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: