Searching First Scientific Lecture-Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: flame
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Fourth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- a source of light — a flame for instance, shedding its light
- IVg). Suppose this is a prism and this a sodium flame — a
- flame in which the metal sodium is volatilizing. The sodium is turned
- vice-versa, if we do not know what is in a flame and we make a
- example, that there is sodium in the flame. So we can recognize which
- we interpose the sodium flame, so that the glowing sodium somehow
- now the yellow of the sodium flame is added to it. But this is not
- what happens. On the contrary, the yellow of the sodium flame
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: