Searching First Scientific Lecture-Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: iron
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: First Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- Title: Second Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- the environment. On the contrary, we must aver (and once again, we
- Title: Sixth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- spaces of our immediate environment and on the other hand the way we
- become united with the warmth-conditions of our environment, —
- very much in the condition of our environment as regards warmth; and
- warmth-condition of our environment and the way we feel ourselves
- within the light-condition of our environment. Physics, since the
- open-mindedness to distinguish how we join with our environment in
- our environment as regards warmth and light respectively. Then in the
- we share in the warmth-conditions of our environment with our
- unless the air in our environment is vibrating we shall not hear any
- Title: Seventh Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- of our environment which gains significance for us whenever we are
- warmth-element of our environment. And yet, what is it of us that
- environment? Take then the following experiment. Fill a bucket with
- difference between itself and your environment. What is it
- in the warmth-element of your environment? It is your own
- environment, wherein your own bodily warmth is swimming. It is your
- environment. — If you think these things through, you will
- swimming with it in our environment-of-warmth. When we are warmer
- than our environment we feel the latter as if it were drawing,
- what is taking place in our environment of air. It is precisely
- element of our environment and are thus able to perceive the
- that we swim in the light-phenomena of our environment; and as we
- warmth-element of your environment with your whole bodily nature.
- with our environment; with our own warmth we meet the warmth of our
- environment and perceive the difference, whatever it may be. Here
- Title: Tenth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- attract a simple bit of iron with a magnet, so too, what here
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: