You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pitch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Eighth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- ‘pitch’ of a musical note. A note contains three
- pitch; thirdly a certain quality or colouring of sound. The problem
- is to ascertain what corresponds to the pitch, — to ascertain
- perceive notes of different pitch. How do the external phenomena of
- of different pitch? The answer can be shewn by such experiments as
- at once distinguish the different pitch of the two notes. How then
- experiments of this kind shew how the pitch of the note is