Searching First Scientific Lecture-Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shifted
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Sixth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- will appear shifted upward. The entire complex we are looking at is
- darker part bordering on a lighter. The dark is shifted upward, and
- since one end of it is lighter we see this shifted too. Placing
- one patch of light, it is not true that it alone is shifted upward.
- when I describe it thus, is shifted upward too. In point of fact,
- part — the space it occupies — is shifted, the darker
- part is shifted too. But now, what is this “dark”? You
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: