Searching First Scientific Lecture-Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spatial
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Second Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- can be counted, or which is spatial and kinematical in form and
- counted and computed or that is spatial in form and movement, and it
- computed or what is purely spatial or kinematical. Indeed we need
- altogether contained within what is calculable and what is spatial
- spatial and calculable corresponds to the v? What
- Title: Third Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- spatially formal, and kinematical. Called on to try and think in
- Title: Seventh Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- essential difference between the green image engendered spatially
- there is no tangible difference, save that the process is spatial
- Title: Eighth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- said, outward realities can never be merely spatial, or
- s is merely spatial while the n is a mere number.
- and divided from it. Such are the wave-lengths — the spatial
- spatial and temporal, kinematical and arithmetical forms, in place
- qualitative. All I am out to investigate are the external, spatial
- out to investigate are the outwardly spatial processes, which of
- non-spatial realm into the spatial. Of course the kind of sound,
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: