Searching First Scientific Lecture-Course
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Ninth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- of an electric current along a wire will cause a current to arise
- in a neighbouring wire, by the mere proximity of the one wire to
- wireless telegraphy is based on this.
- through the wires, appears in the form in which you see it here
- through the wire: along a portion of its path we have been able, as
- itself, such as it is; it can no longer hide in the wire! Observe
- Title: Tenth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- hidden as it were in wires, and one had little more to go on than
- electricity itself, for here it leaves the wire, jumps to the
Rudolf Steiner e.Lib is maintained by: